miércoles, 28 de junio de 2023

A TV Program You Watched As A Child.

Today I would like to talk to you about a program that I used to watch when I was little. It's called The Wizards of Weaverly Place. This series is about a family of magicians and their adventures. The main character is called Alex Ruso and is played by Selena Gomez.
The story always revolved around how the 3 children of the family that are wizards lived in a world where there was no magic (specifically in Manhattan, New York).



This series was officially broadcast on disney channel from 2007 to 2012, and two movies were made about it, one is called "The Wizards of Waverky Place" the movie and the other is "The Wizards Return: Alex vs. Alex". Although today we can see the chapters and movies on Disney+.



I enjoyed watching this show with my sister because it was funny and the plot was compelling. It also had interesting characters, Harper, for example, who was Alex's best friend, all the chapters came with the most extravagant clothing designs or Austin who was more serious and focused on his studies but funny at the same time.  And Alex was always so sarcastic and real. I still love this show.
I hope you liked this post, until next time :).

3 comentarios:

Last Post

Hello bloggers This is the last post of the semester. I think the post I enjoyed writing the most was "A Photograph I Like" becaus...