miércoles, 5 de julio de 2023

Last Post


Hello bloggers
This is the last post of the semester.
I think the post I enjoyed writing the most was "A Photograph I Like" because writing it reminded me of moments about my family, friends, pets and our trips together.
One post that I didn't like to write that much was "A Country I Would Like To Visit" but only because it's something I really want to do but it's probably a long time away.
I think that through this blog my English has improved, because when writing we have to look for words to give coherence to what we are saying, I also think that it is a good way to memorize some rules and apply them.
At first I didn't really like this dynamic of the blog but it was only because I didn't know how to use it and it took me a long time, then I got used to it and this stopped being a problem for me.
It was also entertaining to see the posts of my classmates , they are all very different.
I hope we'll all see each other in English 4. 
Bye. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Last Post

Hello bloggers This is the last post of the semester. I think the post I enjoyed writing the most was "A Photograph I Like" becaus...