miércoles, 5 de abril de 2023

My Hobby

 Hi. 

In this blog today I´m going to write about my hobbie.

I really like to read. I usually read fiction books, I have others hobbies but I think that reading has been what lasted the most over time. 

All started when I read "Harry Potter And The Philosopher´s Stone" for a class in 8° grade. I liked the book so much that I finished the saga after the test in school. 


In the begining I only read sagas. I read" The Hunger Games", "Divergent", "Shadowhunters", "Hush Hush", "Fallen", among others. 

Then I started to read books like "Paper Towns", "Me Before You", "The Fault In Ours Stars". I also remember I read "Dracula", and I really liked it. 

But, I think sagas is my thing so I keep going back to them. Last year I read "Throne of Glass" by Sarah J. Mass and it became by favourite so far, the plot ir so captivating. I really recommend this saga. 

Now I´m reading "Lunar Chronicles" by Marissa Meyer, which is a saga where the main characters are some of  the typical princesses that we all know: Cinderella, Little Red Riding Hood or Rapunzel, but in a completely different and futuristic world. So far I really liked it. 


I like having the books in their physical version, but sometimes it´s a bit difficult so I also have some in their digital version. 

I read a lot in vacation but starting classes it´s hard for me to find time to do it, so it tajkes me so much longer to finish a book or a saga.

I think I like to read because is a way to travel to other worlds and forget about reality for a while. It´s so fun . 

I really recommend you all of the books I mention here, I hope you liked it.  

2 comentarios:

  1. i dont like to much read but i really like sagas like Harry Potter or the hunger games, in fact now i wait for the new the hunger games movie I know that it is also made from one of the books in the saga.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ok. 2 recommendations: First Susan Copper´s Under Sea Under Stone (a really amazing Childrens series) and The Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula Le Guin. Happy reading.

    ResponderEliminar

Last Post

Hello bloggers This is the last post of the semester. I think the post I enjoyed writing the most was "A Photograph I Like" becaus...