miércoles, 29 de marzo de 2023

A song you like at the moment

 Hi.

Today I´m going to write about a song I enjoy listening to at the moment. The song is called Dancing With Our Hands Tied by Taylor Swift.

I think the first time i heard the song was in 2017, when the Reputation album was out, wich is Taylor´s sixth studio album.

 I like the beat of the song and it has such a intense lyrics.

Dancind With Our Hands Tied is a metaphor of an intense relationship but finally doomed. Despite of that, the couple try cherishing every moment. Taylor conveys hope for the future, singing that if the couple could dance again, they would do so with the same love despite the obstacles. The song finally talks about a tragedy of a relationship that cannot survive. 

I think I listen this song almost every day, i like to listen to music at all times and this song cannot be missing from my playlist.



You can press "Ver en Youtube" button to listen to the song, I hope you like it. 

3 comentarios:

  1. Taylor Swift is very popular, i dont know why

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Taylor Swift is a woman who expresses a lot of good vibes!! cute

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don´t listen Taylor Swift, but that song sounds good.

    ResponderEliminar

Last Post

Hello bloggers This is the last post of the semester. I think the post I enjoyed writing the most was "A Photograph I Like" becaus...